1. It’s possible to fry chips on Jupiter.
2. In China, Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson
are known as Curly Fu and Peanut.
3. Dates are distributed in the same way across 1986 and 2014, meaning that anyone finding a 27-year-old calendar knocking around can re-use it.
4. Dogs align themselves along a north-south axis when they defecate.
5. Lesbians are four times as likely as straight women to drive a Subaru.
6. Consumption of cigars in the UK has fallen by 80% over the past 20 years.
7. Architects practising in Texas have to be fingerprinted.
8. Finding a heap of broken china on your doorstep on New Year’s day in Denmark is a sign of popularity.
9. Some nurses in the UK wear fat suits as part of their training for dealing with morbidly obese patients.
10. It is possible to balance 53 spoons on a standing human body.
Read more from source»» http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-25592948